Going in a bit of a different direction these days. Quite fitting for the hundredth post! We must evolve.
Less Americana and folk lately, more gritty, buzzy instrumentation and energetic vocals. Closer to my punk roots. It’s somewhat genre-defying, but very very appealing.
1. TV on the Radio – Wolf Like Me
I absolutely love the energy in this performance.
2. The Woolen Men – Hold It Up
3. Japandroids – The House That Heaven Built
4. Moon Hooch – Number 9
5. Allah-Las – Busman’s Holiday
6. The Black Keys feat. RZA – The Baddest Man Alive
7. Nick Waterhouse – Some Place
8. The Velvet Underground – I’m Waiting for the Man
9. Iggy Pop – Lust for Life
10. Jack White – I’m Shakin’